Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I ain't a cat kinda guy, but...






















It was overcast and chilly with no breeze Monday and the temperature hovered around 50. This cute cat seemed to find comfort on the wooden top of the picnic table. I suspect there may have been a bit of warmth from the afternoon sun bleeding through the haze and the wooden top is a naturally good insulator.

I don't presently have a pet and have never been much of a cat kind of guy, we always had poodles. I notice that several cats mill around near my house, possibly because neighbor Cathy and neighbor Connie are very kind to cats and seem to enjoy them. I tend to just let 'em live and do what they want. I neither befriend nor feed 'em. A couple of my neighbors also feed birds, which could entice cats to be in the area.

I noticed this cat has a light blue/purple, cloth type collar that you can see if you click on the foto, so it must belong to someone. He/she was doing his/her thing on the picnic table for almost 2 hours, then jumped down and went off toward neighbor Cathy's house.

No comments: