Monday, August 01, 2011

No Politics Friday - First Weekend A Success


I must say that it was a completely laidback, enjoyable long weekend with No Politics. I read nothing, watched nothing on TV and didn't read any political emails. By Sunday nite I was ready to lay back and watch my latest Netflix movie.

I must now have the No Politics habit ingrained...I couldn't bring myself to get serious about all the posturing I saw today in the few newspaper articles and internet sites. No, I think I'll be laidback on politics this week until NPF arrives for the weekend.

That's the latest NPF info from the Big Town of Savage in the Diverse State of Maryland (O'Malley's words, not mine).

Do good stuff; have some fun,
JD

PS - Netflix movie got only a rating of 2 from me. I'll have to spend more time reviewing these things before I add them to my queue. But you know how things can be when friends recommend something to you!

No comments: