Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been one of those days!!!

Didja ever have a day where your mind is just loafing along. You can't seem to get geared up for anything meaningful (unless you consider an afternoon nap meaningful).

I felt bright and energetic this morning while I was sitting here checking my email and the latest happenings in the NASCAR world in preparation for making my fantasy NASCAR picks for this week's snoozefest up in Michigan.

Had an appointment at 9:30 with my favorite Harley cruiser ridin' dentist. I thot we had a good session and I came out with some of that tooth whitener stuff stuck to my teeth for the next half hour or so.

I didn't think about it at the time, but after taking that off and brushing my teeth, I read a couple of newspapers and had a giant mug of iced tea. After walking to the BToS post office to pick up my mail before Obama closes it, I thot I felt pretty good.

I had a lite lunch, ham and swiss w/miracle whip and lettuce on some italian bread, checked my email one more time and felt like I could use a nap. Laid on the bed and next thing I knew it was mid-afternoon.

No lawn mowing, no nothing. Been kind of out of it since...it could just be my mind set for today was to be lazy, but I'm blaming it all on that whitener stuff the dental helper gal put on my teeth this morning! Yessir, I'm lazied up from whiter teeth...

JD

No comments: