Saturday, November 05, 2011

Granddaughter Turns 11 on 11/11/11

It's hard to believe that it's been almost 11 years since my granddaughter was born on Veteran's Day 2000. She's a wonderful young girl and I'm looking forward to her spending some time here in the BToS while her parents are searching for their next house to purchase.

She has always had the 11/11 thing going with her birth date being November 11, but this is a first and last. She will turn 11 on November 11, 2011. I'm not one of those folks that places a lot of stock in numbers, their arrangement or appearance. But, I do think it's really cool that she's turning 11 on 11/11/11.

Feeling cool here in the BToS,
JD

PS - I'm not sure it'll be the best birthday present for her, but her and family will be moving in with me on her birthday, while searching for that house. Since my house is usually right quiet, it'll be a big change for me having three more people and a young dog sharing my quiet time. Not only that, but being the hoarder kinda guy I am, I'll actually have to make some space for 'em too. :-)

No comments: