Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sleep's Back On Schedule - Daylight Saving Time Gone

I'm pretty much a creature of habit and my body isn't too happy when I get off schedule.  Daylight Saving Time is something that throws me off schedule.  I wake up an hour later when it takes effect and my early morning hours are limited due to the lack of early sunlight.

Earlier this month, we changed from Daylight Savings Time back to Standard Time.  My 'Standard Time' body has enjoyed the change very much.  I can truly say that after 10 or 11 days my body is back on schedule.  I typically wake with the daylight and my body is happy that daylight is earlier in the morning.

The last two days have proven to be regular sleeping days for me, with just about 7 to 7.5 hours of restful sleep each night.  My eating schedule has settled back to normal and all things are peaceful as we head to the holiday season.

JD, loving Standard Time here in the BToS

No comments: