Monday, February 11, 2013

DVDs - Organized, or Just Stacked

Last nite I was looking for a 'Feel Good' flick in my DVD stacks.  I usually stack the flicks that I enjoy in the same place and then when I'm searching for something familiar, I can find it fairly easily.

My son actually gave me a DVD stacker gizmo as a birthday present a few years ago.  As a top notch procrastinator, I managed to keep it within eyesight for a while, then I relocated it out of eyesight and now it's still in the box over in my Creepy Clutter Room.

What I'm saying is that I actually have a solution available to me for my DVD disorganization, but it's still in the box.  My current DVD library is scattered in small stacks on the hearth of my fireplace close to the DVD player.  They're also close to filling a large Pine Mountain Log box.

Will I ever shift my DVD storage paradigm from disarray to structured; doubtful.

JD, here in the BToS wondering where my Danny Deckchair DVD might be hiding...did I loan it to one of the kids...now just where is that thing anyway...I need some order in my life...

No comments: