Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Political Sticker - Election Near


Compared to what I displayed back in 2008, the back windows of my 2 trucks are sans political stickers, except for the 'Trickle-Up Poverty' sticker shown in this image.  Only other sticker is a Dale Earnhardt '3' sticker on each truck.

I've found that here in Central Maryland once the Primary Election is over the major offices are pretty much decided and will fall on the side of Democrat candidates.  There are a few exceptions, one may well be Kittleman running for Howard County Executive on the Republican ticket.

Primarily, I'm disenchanted with the profligate spending of our Federal Government.  Being a Fiscal Conservative I have to speak up occasionally about waste of our money.

This morning I will affix this bumper sticker to the ol' gold truck, probably lower left.


JD, heading out to run some errands this fine Hump-Day morning with new 'Government is the problem' sticker in place.

PS - Old Truck with new sticker in place.


No comments: