Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gazette Newspaper - Snow Covered Front Yard = Ignorance - Follow-up Report Final

Papers are no longer in front yard. I was able to step into the green front yard from the street and fetch them without going thru the snow. Of course later today or tomorrow will be delivery of this week's paper.

However, after 2 weeks, I will let the issue die a natural death, since the Gazette folks do nothing about it anyway.

Here's a picture of a strange formation left from the street ice that was dumped in my front yard when they cleaned the streets to the curbs Sunday night. I took this shot from just outside my front door by zooming in a bit. Sidewalk in the background is in front of the school.
This is a view from the street showing neighbor Chris's driveway in the background.
And life goes on,
JD

No comments: