Friday, December 09, 2011

Forever Stamps - Price going up in 2012



January 22, 2012 USPS first class, 1 oz, letter postage to increase approximately two and a quarter percent, or one cent, from $0.44 to $0.45 each.

I don't know about you, but I know a bargain when I see it. I went down to the local BToS Post Office yesterday and bought a pocket-full of 'Forever' stamps at $0.44 ea. I'll tellya right now that doggone price hike ain't gonna bite me in the butt come 2012.

These 'Forever' first class stamps can be used forever for mailing letters. I am set for a long, long time when it comes to stamps. Shoot in 2011 alone, I must have mailed at least 8-10 letters.

I'll tellya, you just can't be too careful when it comes to stocking up on 'Forever' items. Maybe I can stock up on Jiff Peanut Butter too before the price goes crazy, or am I too late on that one???

JD, looking good for stamps, here in the BToS

PS - What's this Food Stamp deal that a lot of locals get anyway, I might have to look into that too. I mean, heck, a penny here and a penny there, pretty soon you're a millionaire.

No comments: