Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fortune Cookie Feel Good - 02/11/12

An extreme cold front rolled thru the BToS around mid-day bringing dry, blowing snow flurries and low temperatures. Not the kind of day you want to be outside too long, especially with no sunshine. It was the kind of day you want to end by sharing a warm, filling dinner with some good company to liven things up a bit.

Typically, I visit my favorite Chinese restaurant Hunan L'Rose at least once a month. It was a last minute decision, but I wasn't disappointed. I had a few fried dumplings, a cup of hot and sour soup and an order of their hot shredded beef.

The service was excellent and as usual the food was delicious. After cleansing my palate with the small scoop of orange sherbert, I capped off the dinner with an uplifting fortune cookie.

You must admit that is definitely a feel-good fortune. Consider this fortune my gift to you for visiting 'Thots from the BToS'.

JD, feeling pretty good here in the BToS

PS - We capped off the evening by watching 'The Parent Trap' with Natasha Richardson. Two enjoyable hours from the DVD via the big screen TV.

No comments: