Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Transparent State of Maryland - We tell all on our welcome signs

Maryland has now become the 'Transparent State of Maryland'. I did not think that Maryland Governor Pretty Boy O'Malley's administration would ever be as candid with its citizens and the rest of the United States as they surely appear to be on this 'Maryland Welcomes You' road sign.

I was blown away when I saw this one in an email this morning and just had to take a few minutes to share it with the rest of the world. As our beloved Governor always says, "Welcome To Maryland, we need your taxes and fees."

JD, working to better Maryland from here in the BToS

PS - I welcome other examples of Maryland's Transparency...I am just so enamored with our governor. I've never had a governor here in Maryland that provides so many topics for posts on this blog. If you get a chance, give him a warm hug for me.

No comments: