Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Political Sticker - Election Near - update


As I mentioned in a post last month, Political Sticker - Election Near, election day is less than 2 months away.

I made a visit to Alan Kittleman's election office up in Columbia, MD.  They are located on the 4th floor of a nice office building.  Finding their 401 Suite was not an easy task for this old fart even with the elevator taking me up 4 floors.

Young man named Andy Byun, Director of Field Operations, took time from his tasks to locate some signage for my front yard and window/bumper stickers for my trucks.  Another lady in the office was gracious in accepting my cash contribution. I figured that they have to pay for the signs, so I might as well help 'em what little I can.  They also asked if I'd be interesting in volunteering for the campaign.  Given my laidback (lazy) nature, I politely declined their offer.

I figured since I'd taken the elevator up to the 4th floor, I'd see if I could find a stairway to descend back to ground level.  Andy walked me out to the stairway, I thanked him for his assistance and got my morning exercise walking down four flights of stairs.  Going down stairs is much easier on the body than climbing up would have been.

So there you have it, my Toy Truck has gone from having a single small, round Dale Earnhardt '3' sticker on the left side to having 3 political stickers over on the right side.

JD, here in the BToS pondering the best location for my Democrat for Kittleman yard signs.

PS - I'll provide a foto once I get 'em placed properly.
PPS - If ya look real hard, you might see my reflection to the left of the window stickers.  
PPPS - Grass is mowed and Kittleman sign is in front yard

No comments: