Friday, January 30, 2015

SUPER BOWL - Not Watching It



I won't be watching the Super Bowl this Sunday.  I don't think I've really watched a Super Bowl since the last time the Redskins were in it.  In the past, I recorded the Super Bowl with my TiVo DVR and would scan through it when it was about due to be over.  I noticed that it only took me about 15-20 minutes to scan the whole Super Bowl telecast last year.

This year, I've decided that I won't even record it on my TiVo, no need.  Hope you enjoy your Super Bowl party, at home or with others.  I know I'll enjoy the quiet time!

JD, looking forward to a quiet Sunday evening here in the BToS with no Super Bowl BS and HYPE.

PS - Might be a good night to watch a flick...think I got a Netflix DVD in the morning mail and, of course, I can always stream a Netflix movie or watch one I have TiVo'd.

PPS - I would likely TiVo a Super Bowl if the Skins actually made it back in and would definitely record if they were playing the Baltimore Natty Bohs (my name for the Ravens).

No comments: