Monday, January 23, 2012

Bella Boxer Snorer


Bella Boxer is still raising hell on my 43 year old carpet. But that's not what this post is about. Bella Boxer lays close by in the evenings when we gather to watch a movie or a TV show that everyone enjoys. The other evening, I heard someone snoring.

There are two known snorers in the house, both male. I admit it, I snore and very loudly at times. As you know, until my daughter and family started staying here with me while between houses, I lived alone. I have been able to snore all I wanted the past 11 years with no one to complain about it. My daughter reminded me a couple of weeks ago that I can be a pretty loud snorer.

Son-in-law is also a snorer. So when we were watching TV and I heard snoring I just assumed it was because son-in-law had dropped off to sleep in the chair, but his eyes were glued on 'Body of Proof'. I listened a little more and realized Bella Boxer had become Bella Boxer Snorer!

There you have it, we now have 3 snorers in the house, 2 male and one female.

JD, snoring loudly here in the BToS

PS - Carpet is giving up quickly to Bella Boxer's strong thighs and sharp claws. Maybe it time to take her to the local nail clipping joint.

No comments: