Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Valk Insurance Refund -

My previous post described the ol' Valk heading up to PA with grandson.  I turned in my bike tag on Friday, the day after grandson changed the Valk title over to his name. 

Unlike my earlier experience with the tag from the ol' Beater GMC Van, this time I made sure I got the receipt from the MVA when I turned in the tag.  With receipt I was able to cancel insurance on the ol' Valk later Friday morning.

The insurance company (Progressive this time) deposited the refund into my account this morning.  Two working days after the cancellation.  Quite a contrast to my previous van tag/insurance experience.

This time the USPS was not involved in the process at all.  They were involved twice in the van experience.

JD, relishing learning from previous experiences here in the BToS.

No comments: