Monday, June 15, 2009

Stomach Stretch - Eat Too Much - Update 4

Well it's Monday again, so let's update my weight. Yes I have changed my skivvies, but this pair isn't too light either. As you can see, progress is slow just like that ol' box turtle, the way I prefer; slow and steady. Current average is about 2 pounds each week. We'll see if that continues.

255 - 18 May
254 - 25 May
251 - 1 June
249 - 8 June
247 - 15 June

Nothing exciting on the food front this week. My son-in-law was spending 3 nights with me. Monday we had some pretty good hamburgers. Tuesday we had a terrific storm which knocked the power out from 5 PM until about 1 AM Wednesday morning. Decided to find a restaurant with power and ended up at Ledo's where I had a small Hawaiian pizza. Thursday night I grilled a couple of porterhouse steaks on the grill to go with some King's Arms Sweet Potatoes and a salad. Must say the steaks were pretty good too, especially with the Worcestershire Sauce.

I did manage to get my calorie count a bit lower this week, right at 2000 calories per day average, which is a level that is fairly easy to maintain as long as I'm motivated to pay attention to it and stay away from the candies. Not much exercise this week, weather wasn't the best again. Maybe I can improve on that this week.

I have a lunch with some old cronies later this week at Gunnings. Maybe I'll take a shot at their fried soft crab sandwich and splurge with a Yuengling. There are no other food plans beyond that.

Do good stuff; have some fun,
JD

No comments: