Monday, June 22, 2009

Stomach Stretch - Eat Too Much - Update 5

It's definitely Monday morning again and time for the weekly update on the ol' scale activity this morning.

255 - 18 May
254 - 25 May
251 - 1 June
249 - 8 June
247 - 15 June
246 - 22 June

It's been another slow week on the weight front. But as I mentioned before, slow and steady are the watch words for me on weight activity, that ol' box turtle is certainly appropriate again this week (truth is that I couldn't find another foto I liked more!!!).

Visited Ledo Pizza on Tuesday night with my older daughter and her family prior to them heading to Orlando with my other daughter for a week in the heat at Disney World. I had a small Hawaiian Pizza, but could only eat about 1/3 of it and brought rest home for dinner Wednesday night when I ate about half of it. As you can probably tell, I luv Ledo Pizza!

Thursday brought lunch at Gunnings with a couple of old cronies. Gene was down from Cape Cod and it was a good opportunity to catch up with him and Dick and their wives. I splurged for a Yuengling to quench my slight thirst while I was perusing the menu looking for the Fried Soft Crab Sandwich! As I expected, it was very, very good. That and a few chips more than filled me up.

Food front has been relatively quiet since, with nothing out of the ordinary, altho I did cook a beef pot roast Saturday and had a healthy portion for dinner. Skipped the gravy part and just used the meat and vegetable juices for added flavor. Excellent, if I do say so myself. I managed to eat everything on my plate (redundant to say that since I prepared the plate, it was well portioned).

I was successful in keeping my daily average calorie count under 2000 for the second week in a row. Hopefully I can do at least as well this week. Weather is supposed to brighten a bit too, which could lead to a bit more outside exercise while catching up on some yard work!!! You know I'm excited about that, doncha! :-)

Do good stuff; have some fun,
JD

1 comment:

Susan Spencer said...

Down by 9 pounds already? Yay, Dewey!

PS >envy< >envy<